Monday, June 8, 2015

I Scream: Fresh Homemade Goodness


I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!
In the prolonged heat of summer this year,
a serving of freshly made homemade ice cream
would simply be a delectable treat.


A friend of mine happened to recommend I Scream,
freshly produced homemade ice cream
made from only the freshest ingredients.
Just imagine opening a ripe mango and immediately
blending it to a creamy ice cream goodness.
You can also imagine cookies and cream, cheese,
and buko pandan on a medley of that creaminess
'cause those are their available flavours.

Sounds interesting, right?
Well, let's make it even better.
FREE DELIVERY in Makati area!
They are currently accepting orders
through their Facebook Page.
Scream for I Scream!
Let's support Pinoy start-up businesses.♥

Photo collage of  images from I Scream Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment